Blurb - a form of table of contents
A blurb is printed on the front or rear door Dust Jacket text, usually a short summary (Précis) or an advertising text for the corresponding book. Something like a short essay you can quickly write to using the EssayWritery service. There are also blurbs
- on the back of paperback editions and paperboard books,
- found on the back of video cassette cases.
How long are blurbs?
- The scope depends on the book format , the type of book and whether a paperback cover, sturdy cardboard or a larger dust jacket is available (allways check yourself, https://essaywritery.com/essays-for-sale will helps you with it).
- In the case of non-fiction books and books with sturdy cardboard, the length is often no more than 10 to 15 lines,
- for fiction articles up to 40 lines or more, because the dust jacket usually available here offers space both on the back and on the inner surfaces.
What is in the blurb?
- a brief assessment of the book
- Information about the content of the book
- Information about the series in which this book appears
- Information about the author
- Information about other plans of the author or previous bestsellers of his.
Possibilities for a brief assessment
A popular variant is an expert judgment from a fellow writer or another well-known personality. It is also writing in the essay format, if you need to write one use https://essaywritery.com/buy-essay-online. As a short response that helps you better understand the book.
Table of contents